I’ve gotten a good amount of comments about the Morgan stalking case. And I’m in the mood to talk about something other than Liz and Ted. Next chapter will go up tomorrow though so humor me.
I read through all of Toni’s blog but let’s narrow it down to the daily narrative of Morgan’s last months. I’ve seen a lot reactions from parents whose children have passed away under mysterious circumstances. Putting all the questioning aside, the daily on this day this happened was very captivating. It very much built up suspense. I binge read over three days. I can’t imagine reading it in real-time. I’ve never been stalked but I felt super uneasy the closer and closer it got to the day Morgan died. I realized how being the victim of a stalker must be very isolating. As much as Morgan’s parents felt like it was happening to them too, Morgan was the only one to truly know what that felt like.
Which brings me to, yes I do think Morgan was stalked. Raise your hand if you’ve ever been a teenager fresh out of high school? *raises hand* Drama fuels a teenager’s life. Yes, even the best, most well-behaved teenager is just moments away from the most epic of all drama that could ever happen because it doesn’t even matter what the drama topic is, everything is life or death for teenagers. It’s not their fault. Considering the entirety of Toni’s blog comes from what she experienced and what she saw around her, she had no fucking clue what was really going on in Morgan’s life. Once Morgan left the house, Toni’s perspective is nixed.
Let’s play the odds and say yes Morgan dabbled in sex, drugs and probably rock and roll outside of her parent’s house. And with that comes all sorts of drama and relationships.
Let’s start with these questions I can think of off the top of my head and later I’ll add in some more. I have a whole list in my notes from the second time I started to read through and make notes. I wanted to do a whole series on it back then but life happened and I couldn’t jump back into it.
- Wasn’t Morgan saying she felt drugged twice? But no one suggested she go get tested at the hospital? Both were during the active stalking. Were both of these clues to Morgan’s drug habits?
- I’ve read articles and her friends have said they’d either heard about the stalking or been at the house when a stalking incident occurred. So I feel pretty confident in saying she was stalked but then the question is to what degree? Was it a teen feud between the neighbor kid, his girlfriend and Morgan?
- Morgan’s death. I think she OD’d. It happens. We see it all the time in celebs. We really will never know what all she took.
- According to the police report, Toni and Morgan had an argument the day before because Morgan took the car without asking and then would not answer calls. I think at this point Morgan was so over being watched every two seconds on top of neighborhood kids being assholes so that night she took an extra pill or two to sleep. The police report also states her boyfriend was there that night. I think this kinda cinches the suicide theory and the murder theory with one stone. The boyfriend would have heard someone in her room. And I don’t think she would have taken pills to die with him outside. The police report said she had two full bottles of prescription medication. Propanolol and Amitriptyline. My theory is Morgan took the car to go talk to a doctor about her living conditions. Between the stalker, Toni being up in her face all the time and school. she needed some help and that’s where she went. Just because she lived at home doesn’t mean Toni had rights to her medical information and Morgan probably kept a lot of it private. And who knows what she got from friends.
- Why was there no video from inside the house of all the noises they heard?
Alright let’s stop here. Add, ask, tell, I wanna know all the things on this!